Sunday, April 12, 2015

Technology: Constant Change

Like I said in my profile, I created this blog when I was a student at the University of Oregon. Later as a student I also created a webpage which I am more active on, and it can be found here. Since technology is constantly changing, several resources that I used during this class are outdated and some of the links no longer work. I purposefully left them as resources on this blog. My reasoning is this: In the future, I may create a unit or lesson and want to include some sort of technology. I can come to this blog to get ideas, and even though a link may no longer be active, it will be a reminder to me of how I used that particular resource and I can find another tool to complete a similar task. It was for this reason that I included annotations for each resource. Print Page in IE

No comments:

Post a Comment